A picture may be worth a thousand words, but according to Forrester Research, one minute of video can be worth 1.8 million words. When seen in that light, we can appreciate that video is an incredibly impactful marketing tool.[i]
Videos can help businesses communicate their most important points in very little time, in a more personal and far more impactful way. It is a noninvasive method of engagement that can be accessed any time. Video is easily searchable, sharable and reusable. Most importantly, video is consistently shown to increase conversion rates across most marketing efforts.
Let’s talk facts:
Because there is Not Enough Time in the Day:
- Video is a very efficient way of sharing your message. More is communicated in less time and with better results.
- Visuals are processed 60,00x faster in brain than text.
- People would rather spend 2-3 minutes watching a video than spending 15-20 minutes reading text. [ii]
Personal Touch in a Digital Age:
- Video indicates quality and puts a face to your brand.
- Allows for a unique personal touch, creating familiarity while offering value.
- Your passion for the industry or work can be seen and heard.
Easily Searchable, Sharable and Reusable:
- Video can be shared, reused and repurposed in multiple ways (on websites or social sites, in email, in office, in presentations).
- Continues to share that message without additional effort & makes it available to the largest audience 24/7 in a way that is comfortable for them to access whenever they like.
Video Marketing Increases the Conversion Rate:
- In addition to increasing your organic SEO when on your website, videos keep people on the page longer, and people who stay longer are more likely to take action or engage with the site (read your blog or download a whitepaper etc.)
- Efficiency of email marketing campaigns increases more than 90% when it includes video. [iii]
So now I have to ask, are you using video in your marketing campaigns? If not or if you would like to discuss content, filming or sharing tips, call our office at 800-527-1155. Video is important and we want to help you do it right. Ask our Sales Consultants about our guides and resources.