More than 2 in 3 small business owners agree that going mobile improved the way they communicate and collaborate.
It’s the way to a better client experience. Mobility offers your clients flexibility and the convenience to access their financial planning wherever they are in the world. Not to mention the improved processes, streamlined efficiency, and ease of use that it provides to you and your firm.
If your business still isn’t optimized for a mobile experience, there’s no better time than now.
Here are quick tips for a more mobile financial planning experience:
- Make sure your website is fully responsive on mobile devices.
- Offer accelerated mobile pages (AMPs) on your site, which load much quicker.
- Offer video conferencing for client meetings.
- Consider creating a mobile app or mobile-friendly portal for clients to access their financial information.
- Post relevant information often throughout your social media channels.
- Offer electronic signatures and other mobile-friendly processes.